Designed to display data objects and attributes, the WEBDiagrams Toolkit is a lightweight library for building functional interactive diagrams using HTML5 Canvas and CSS-styled HTML elements with a minimum of effort. Configurability and interaction support make it suitable for many types of diagrams.
The diagram component is currently only available through our diagram customization services.
- Fixed-size or user-resizable diagram with scrolling management
- Optional background image, canvas, or both
- Flexible rendering of data elements with annotations configured by data values
- Data element selection and rollover with configurable visual feedback
- Popup panels showing content from a data element or an HTML node on the page
- Selectable data elements and clickable annotations with callback notification
- Selectable background and element areas without an image map
- Support for element dragging and background mouse motion tracking
- Touch event support
website, minified size 44KB,
gzipped size 12KB
- API documentation and source code
- Commercial license with full customer support